October 16, 2019
Rose clay is a type of mild kaolin clay that removes toxins brilliantly, while being effective for even the most sensitive skins. It helps with gentle exfoliation of the skin and has additional polishing properties that helps develop a younger complexion in your skin.
Rose clay is naturally occurring clay, thereby making it completely organic and vegan. The best quality of rose clay can be mined in areas of Brazil, but other countries like France, India, Bulgaria, Germany, Australia and United Kingdom also has reserves of this clay. Soils that are present in moist climates, like those in the tropical rainforests, have an abundance of this type of clay. It is completely eco-friendly, and owing to no animal testing required for this type of clay, it is also cruelty free and safe to use. The safety of rose clay is further consolidated by its non-GMO, paraben free, sulfate free, formaldehyde free, phthalates free properties.
Some of the benefits of using this clay include:
• Rose clay is perfect to use for all skin types since it is one of the clay that does not rob your skin of any of its natural oils.
• Rose clay is also great for cleansing sensitive skin and does not make it dry, flake or have breakouts, owing to its mild nature.
• Rose clay is a tremendous exfoliating agent, thereby improving the texture, complexion and appearance of your skin.
• Rose clay also helps reduce redness, puffiness and pores in the skin.
• Regular usage of rose clay helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, making you look younger.
If you are looking for the best rose clay out there in the market, Aeveka Naturally Pure is the best place for you. Your precious skin will love our high quality Hydrating Rose Clay and Rosehip Face Mask! #FoodforYourSkin
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 09, 2019
August 31, 2015
August 13, 2015