“Microalgae – A Macro Weapon in Skincare” May 18 2015, 0 Comments
What do sushi, anticoagulants and cosmetics all have in common? While the obvious answer might be “nothing”, they all contain microalgae.
While microalgae is great to eat, it can also give you beautiful skin and healthy organs.
Microalgae, a tiny, single-celled creature, is one of the best products to have in your beauty arsenal.
Some benefits that microalgae can bring your skin include the reduction of:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Under eye circles and puffiness
- Dullness and congestion
- Skin sensitivity and breakouts
- Skin flakiness and dryness
Microalgae have many other uses as well:
- active elements in algae is coben which is mainly responsible for decreasing and regulating the production of melanin, which gives skin its color.
- This helps when you suffer from hyperpigmentation and can help your skin regain its best pigmentation.
- Microalgae can also help you absorb vitamins, minerals and beneficial substances from its surrounding cells; which reduces the appearance of cellulite.
With so many benefits of microalgae, it is almost impossible to not give microalgae a try. The best place to find it is in Aeveka’s Replenished Eye Creme.