Jojoba Oil: One of the Essentials April 13 2015, 0 Comments
Jojoba oil is probably one of the best-known oils, but one that might often be overlooked. However, jojoba has multiple beauty purposes-from mimizing scars and stretch marks, to protecting your skin from nasty breakouts, jojoba is a powerhouse of an oil.
Jojoba oil is originally an extraction from the seed of the plant, which majorly grows in desert regions of the southwest. Jojoba contains most of the vitamins and minerals that your body needs for healthy skin and hair, including vitamin-E, B-complex and zinc. It also can be used on sensitive skin without risk of a skin reaction!
- Jojoba is an excellent, and gentle makeup remover; able to wipe away even the most stubborn of eye makeup, jojoba can be used on the most sensitive skin. Remember, though, to only use a few drops on your fingers or a cotton ball, in order to keep your skin dewy, not greasy.
- While it might seem counter-productive to use oil to cleanse your face, it actually makes sense-especially if you have oily or acne-prone skin.
- Jojoba oil, when massaged into the skin, will actually dissolve the oil that has hardened, which can lead to acne flare-ups.
- Along the same thought process as using jojoba as a facial cleanser, you can also use it as an inexpensive moisturizer.
- Jojoba oils moisturize without clogging the pores, making it a great alternative for those that have oily skin or occasional skin problems.
Scar and stretch mark minimizer:
- Jojoba is packed with vitamin-E, giving your body the ability to speed the healing process.
- Use jojoba to fade your scars, or dim your stretch marks, just add a couple of drops to a cotton ball, wiping over the scar and letting it soak into your skin.
- If you are still struggling with acne, the last thing you would think to do is to introduce more oil to your skin.
- Jojoba, though, contains iodine, which can fight the harmful bacteria that causes breakouts to continue happening.
If you are looking for an all-purpose oil that you can literally almost use for any beauty problems, then look no further than jojoba oil. For the best looking skin use Aeveka’s Revitalizing Day Crème and Refreshing Citrus Cleanser that contains Jojoba oil for all your skin benefits.