What Is CoQ10? March 02 2015, 0 Comments
There are many beauty products on the market right now that boast the use of “CoQ10.” However, many people are unsure of what exactly CoQ10 is, much less what it does.
- CoQ10 is one of the beauty products that can be used both on the skin and as a supplement; similar to a vitamin, and naturally found in your body’s cells.
- CoQ10 produces the energy that your body needs to replenish and maintain cell growth. This supplement can also be used as an antioxidant, which will protect your body from the harmful exposure to toxins in everyday life.
- In the beauty world, CoQ10 is described as being effective in reducing both the severity and appearance of wrinkles.
- CoQ10 helps direct energy in the body’s cells where it needs to go. This means that CoQ10 is not only good for skin health, but can also promote a healthy metabolism and the contraction of muscles.
- A lack of CoQ10 in your body can result in your skin showing more sags and wrinkles, and can also result in the impediment of collagen and elastin production.
There are many beauty products on the market (mostly topical anti-aging creams) that contain CoQ10 among their ingredients. This is mostly because CoQ10 fights signs of aging, making it a prime choice among women that are worried about their skin.
Beauty treatments with CoQ10 can get deep into the skin to provide antioxidants, and help create collagen and elastin.
Women in their early 20s and beyond should add this essential to their beauty routine, both through their skin care and, perhaps, even through a multivitamin. One of the best ways to get the CoQ10 that can keep your skin looking dewy and youthful is by incorporating Aeveka Regenerating Night Crème and Replenishing Eye Crème into your before-bed routine. They both contain Pharmaceutical grade CoQ10