December 30, 2014
SWEET ALMOND OIL FOR SKIN AND HEALTH
Lots of people that hear the phrase ‘sweet almond oil’ are unsure of what exactly this oil is. Sweet almond oil is made by pressing raw almonds without putting them through the cooking process. This ensures that their natural chemical compounds are kept intact.Sweet almond oil has multiple uses for both skin and hair. It contains vitamins A, E, and D, which are natural skin emollients; this oil helps with locking in moisture and forming a protective barrier against outside toxins.There are multiple uses for skin and hair that come from using sweet almond oil; as a natural emollient of the skin, this oil helps lock in moisture and form a protective barrier against outside toxins. Containing vitamins A, E, and D, as well, this oil is chock-full of ingredients that are great for your health. There are many other uses, just some of which are outlined below.Facial uses for Sweet Almond oil:
• Facial scrub: Use sweet almond oil with either salt or sugar, as an all-natural alternative to store-bought scrubs. Sweet almond oil moisturizes scrubbed skin, making it less harsh than other versions.
• Get rid of eye problems: When applied to under-eyes before bed, sweet almond oil has been shown to reduce the appearance of dark circles. It can also reduce dark eyelids and crow’s feet, when used in the same way.
• Facial cleanser: On top of using sweet almond oil as a facial scrub, it can also be used as a great alternative to mass-produced facial cleansers. It gives you healthy, radiant skin and the added benefit of keeping blackheads down.
• Daily moisturizer: The vitamins that make sweet almond oil great for your health also make it firm and plump your skin. Adding sweet almond oil to your skin after washing it can add moisture back into your skin.
• Makeup remover: Many people are using alternative oils, such as coconut or olive, to take off their makeup. However, these oils also tend to leave a heavy residue on skin, which defeats the entire purpose of washing. With sweet almond oil, though, there is no tugging or pulling on your skin when you take off makeup- and no heavy or oily residue left over. These are just a few of the multitude of uses for sweet almond oil, making it a great addition to your beauty routine. Aeveka realizes this, and has added sweet almond oil to many of their products for these reasons. This is just one of the many reasons that Aeveka products are the best that you can use, that will help you look and feel your best. With love,Aeveka#FoodforYourSkin
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 09, 2019
October 16, 2019
August 31, 2015